Thursday, October 7, 2010

(Club) 313

I was invited by one of my co-workers to go to the club on our only mutual day off which was Thursday to this place called the 313

            Too bad I will never know what a Saturday is like at this place, fucking employment.

I First went on a Friday which come to find out is surprisingly one of the more deader nights the place had to offer unfortunately and after conversing with the bartender for a few minutes I learned Thursday is when the place is most hoppin' and let me tell you it's no exaggeration. For about 3 hours it was crazy dancing and that's all I go to clubs for and for being known as a gay club it isn't all that bad(though no homo).

I'm not there to pick up chicks or get intimidated by ALPHA AS FUCK niggaz.

I'm just there to have a good time, drink (their weak as FUCK drinks) and hop to some decent music no other place can mix like which is a rarity because you just get some guy with iTunes and just playing a setlist, not working the crowd, not mixing shit and IN FACT last week some guy forgot to shut off his other programs and in the middle of a song a loud AVAST VIRUS DATABASE HAS BEEN UPDATED was blasted. Since I am not a stranger to that message I  recited it in real time and got some strange looks from the people I was with at the time. lol

If you have nothing to do on Thursdays and are a hell of a ways from Boston be sure to hit this place up.

In future entries I might post some more places I spend my money at. Might as well start somewhere.

18 comments:

  1. Not a great fan of clubs myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun, there are no good clubs around here :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo a great day to attend this event

    follow me to my blog
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. bah, while i like club music i can't stand clubs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never really liked clubbing that much

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to find a club out here in germany asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my city we don't really have clubs. It's all cafes and bars here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a few clubs in my area, not too keen on hitting them up though, most tend to be filled with douchebags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like clubs cause they play some cool remixes of mainstream music. Also its a good way to meet chicks haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. clubbing IS fun with the right people,
    going out with quiet kidz is never going to be all it can be :\

    ReplyDelete